1 (800) 613-6889
Disinfexol Organic Disinfectant Sanitizer Spray
Is It Safe to Use Bleach as a Disinfectant?
Exposure to bleach can trigger or make asthma increase to a high level. The Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics (AOEC) declared bleach as an Asthmagen. It means that bleach does not only trigger asthma, but it can also cause asthma.
Children are the most vulnerable to the risk of breathing bleach vapors. Bleach vapor can cause eye and skin irritation. In 2011 the US Poison Control Center received and responded to 34,000 calls of poisoning caused by bleach, and 12,000 of those reports occurred in children under the age of five.
- If bleach is mixed with a chemical that contains ammonia, vinegar, or any acid, it can create a toxic gas.
- Never use bleach in stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, marble, or granite as these materials cause corrosion.
- Bleach becomes neutral with organic debris or material. Therefore, it is not adequate to use when you do not thoroughly clean the surface.
- Undiluted bleach is strong and can irritate your skin and eyes and can potentially affect your lungs.
- Bleach is often used as an aerosol in a spray bottle where the small droplets can be inhaled by any person, especially children that can affect the lungs.
Disinfexol Organic Disinfectant SprayDisinfexol is an organic and all-natural cleaner and disinfectant. It uses an advanced technology that produces Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) that is best for eliminating germs. HOCl is already a proven solution, developed 200 years ago, and is 80 times more capable of eliminating germs compared to bleach. It has a 5 to 6 pH range that is strong enough to kill microbes. HOCl is the same substance that is existent in white blood cells that fight against any infection. HOCl is the active ingredient in the treatment of wounds, eyes, and veterinary care products.
Why Use Disinfexol?The EPA registers Disinfexol Organic Disinfectant Sanitizer as a hospital-grade cleaner and disinfectant. No need to dilute the solution to water. You spray to the surface, let it sit for at least five minutes, and wipe with a clean cloth or towel.
- Disinfexol is safe to use. It does not contain any harmful chemicals. Disinfexol is 99.935% water, and only 0.065% is HOCl.
- It does not produce dye, salt, sodium hydroxide, toxin, surfactants, preservatives, or any harmful ingredients.
- It has no smell that can cause asthma or trigger any harm to the eyes or skin.
- No need to worry about damage to clothes because it does not cause discoloration or damage to any fabric.
- HOCI is safe to use even on the surface where food preparation is done, such as dining table, glassware, oven, and countertops. Disinfexol does not leave any residue or scent, which is safe for ordinary places and products for children such as toys, play areas, floors, and car seats.
- Disinfexol is convenient. Petra offers ready-to-use bottles at an affordable price.
- Disinfexol Organic Disinfectant Sanitizer lasts long. It can stay over many months on the surface and does not lose its efficacy.
- No complicated process is required. Spray and wipe, and then the microbes are gone.