PetraTools Myco Giant is a root enhancer designed to improve the health of your plants. It promotes greater root nutrient & water absorption for improved growth while creating an environment that increases resistance to diseases, nutrient deficiencies and drought.
What is Myco Giant?
Myco Giant is a premium, ultra-concentrated Mycorrhizae Complex with 11 different strains of beneficial mycorrhizal fungi that increase root growth, increase root access to much needed nutrients and water from the soil, and increase growth, fruiting and flowering yield.
Things to understand about Mycorrhizae:
- It’s a type of fungi that’s existed for millions of years and has a beneficial, symbiotic relationship with plant roots.
- 95% of the planet’s terrestrial plant species rely on this mycorrhizal symbiosis to thrive.
- The term Mycorrhizae comes from ‘Myco’ which means fungi and ‘rhiza’ which means roots.
- PetraTools’ Mycorrhizae Complex includes 11 strains of fungi: 4 Endomycorrhizae and 7 Ectomycorrhizae.
- Endomycorrhizae penetrates the plant roots making the nutrient exchange more efficient.
- Ectomycorrhizae encapsulates the roots offering protection against biological pathogens & heavy metal toxicity.
How Does Mycorrhizae Work?
Mycorrhizae form a network of filaments that associate with the plant roots & draw in nutrients from the soil that the roots would not be able to access.
Mycorrhizae works to:
- Spread out the filaments, called hyphae, so they find nutrients in the soil (water, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and other micronutrients) and transport them back to the plant.
- Maintain the soil structure so the roots of the plant have room to spread and the soil can retain more water.
- The fungi-plant relationship accelerates root development and stimulates plant growth while providing carbohydrates to the fungi.
What Are the Benefits of Myco Giant?
PetraTools’ Myco Giant ultra-concentrated Mycorrhizae Complex allows plants to draw more nutrients and water from the soil and increases the plant’s tolerance to environmental toxins.
The beneficial results of using our Myco Giant are:
- Produce healthier & more vigorous plants
- Promote nutrient absorption
- Improve drought tolerance
- Increase the health of established plants
- Increase the survival of seeding and transporting
- Enhance fruiting and flowering
- Reduce disease and pathogens in the soil
What Are the Ingredients in Myco Giant Complex?
Our Myco Giant Complex is made with safe and eco-conscious ingredients that are gentle, yet powerfully effective.
The ingredients in our PetraTools Myco Giant are:
- USA based, pesticide-free, non-toxic, and all-natural
- Endomycorrhizal Fungi: (4)
- Glomus aggregatum………..70 Propagules per Gram
- Glomus intraradices………..70 Propagules per Gram
- Glomus mosseae………,,,,,..70 Propagules per Gram
- Glomus etunicatum………...70 Propagules per Gram
- Ectomycorrhizal Fungi: (7)
- Pisolithus tinctorius …………..220,000 Propagules per Gram
- Scleroderma cepa………………....5,250 Propagules per Gram
- Scleroderma citrinum…………….5,250 Propagules per Gram
- Rhizopogon villosulus……….…2,700 Propagules per Gram
- Rhizopogon luteolus……...…….2,700 Propagules per Gram
- Rhizopogon amylopogon…….…2,700 Propagules per Gram
- Rhizopogon fulvigleba………..…2,700 Propagules per Gram
How to Mix and Store Our Myco Giant Mix?
PetraTools Myco Giant is easy to mix and store.
For mixing and storing:
- Mix in water
- Put powder directly on soil, seeds, cuttings
- Can be used every two weeks as a soil drench
- Store closed container at room temperature in a dry place away from sunlight.
How to Use Myco Giant?
Myco Giant is ideal for a variety of growing conditions.
Things to consider with the application of our Myco Giant:
- Seeds – Lightly sprinkle onto seed surfaces
- Cuttings – Dip cuttings directly into non-diluted powder, ensuring good coverage
Transplanting - sprinkle directly on root mass
Every Two Weeks:
- Soil Drench/Spray – Mix 2 to 5 grams per gallon of water, then water or spray as normal.
- Media Mix – Mix 1 to 5 grams per 10 pounds of potting soil/media.
- Hydroponics – Apply 5 grams per 10 gallons of water. Carrier settling at tank bottom is normal and does not impact performance.
If you want large, lush, and healthy plants, PetraTools Myco Giant will deliver increased nutrient uptake, resilience to disease and stress, and higher fruit and flowering yields for incredibly beautiful greenery.