Your restaurant may be serving the best savory black label burger or tasty buffalo wings. Still, if your kitchen is full of dirt and illness-causing disease, the appetizing menu inevitably gets a thumbs down. In this article, we'll give you a restaurant cleaning checklist you can follow to properly clean, sanitize, and disinfect your diner. Cleanliness in a restaurant plays a significant role in customer satisfaction. Customers go back and eat at your tables not only because of the delicious food you can serve or the restaurant's appearance but the assurance that they are eating in a good and safe establishment. You guarantee the customers that the restaurant is handling the food safely and keeping them away from any foodborne diseases. Hence, your restaurant needs to use a quality and proven safe surface cleaner
Common Areas In A Restaurant With Potential Risk To Contamination
Food poisoning and other foodborne diseases are given risks when someone goes to any public place to savor and enjoy a delicacy. It is something that you cannot easily guarantee unless you teach and manage your restaurant crew in cleaning the entire restaurant with surface cleaner.
Here are common areas in a restaurant that can easily be contaminated with bacteria and microorganisms that can cause illness:
- Toilet facilities must be cleaned regularly. It does include not only the cubicles but also the faucet fixtures and doorknobs.
- Hard plastic surfaces are ideal breeding grounds for harmful bacteria. Those condiment bottles and pepper shakers also love to harbor bacteria.
- Chairs are the first spot of the breeding ground for bacteria. Imagine the number of different persons who come in and hold and sit in those chairs. Every individual is a potential carrier of bacteria and viruses.
- The refrigerator seals usually have cracks where food and dirt get trapped. These crevices have warmer temperatures and can create bacterial growth.
- The cracks and dents of the wooden utensils like boards, spoons, and chopsticks will allow the bacteria to live and breed.
- Plastic cutting boards may have residues of raw meat, fruits, and vegetables, and they can cause cross-contamination.
- Handwashing stations must be kept tidy. Dirt from the number of people washing their hands may stay in the sink, which can cause the germination of bacteria and germs.
Restaurant floors are also a primary catchment of bacteria and viruses. Those shoes from customers and crew are carrying dust, debris, and even germs. Floors with cracks are also potential for the breeding of bacteria.
How To Clean A Restaurant?
There are three levels of cleaning a restaurant: cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting.
- Remove bits, scraps, and spills to avoid scattering of food residues on the table. It will be best to use a disposable paper towel or cloth that can absorb liquids.
- Clean the area or object with soap and water to help dissolve the food residue, dirt, and grease. The soap itself is a sanitizing agent that removes the microorganisms and bacteria that can cause risk.
- Use a Petra ULV500 Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) surface cleaner to remove the remaining germs and potential viruses that can cause illness. HOCl can eliminate the risk of cross-contamination and prevent the infection from spreading.
Allow the surface to air dry to ensure that all germs are killed. Even if you have many customers eager to get to their table, Petra ULV500 is a natural, fast-drying surface cleaner
Why use Petra ULV500 Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) Professional Surface Cleaner
A potent oxidizer that can intensively clean and eliminate bad odor in all restaurant surfaces, kitchen floors, facilities, HVAC
systems, water sources, and more. It has a neutral pH solution that is safe and free from corrosion.
Petra ULV500 Professional Surface Cleaner is proven to be 80 times more effective than any bleach and non-corrosive cleaning brands.
- It is 100% organic and an all-natural cleaner. It is proven to be a non-toxic cleaner. Petra assures that your loved ones are safe with ULV500 Professional Surface Cleaner.
- It does not have residue. It is scent-free, easy to use in toilets, countertops, tables, chairs, floors, kitchen utensils, cooking equipment, and all kitchen stuff.
- ULV500 is proven to be a potent killer of germs and viruses while keeping your children from any harmful chemicals
For your convenience, Petra is offering ready-to-use bottles that have a shelf life of six months. No need for a two-step rinse process. You spray and wipe.