Watch Your Garden Grow With Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer
Many gardeners consider fertilization a necessary means to grow a healthy and hearty garden. While there are a multitude of fertilizers to choose from, you may want to consider a Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer, because it is an excellent, all-purpose fertilizer for plants that is packed with nutrients and is rich in organic matter. You can use Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer on your plants and your lawn too.
What is Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer?
Your lawn, plants, and garden need a number of nutrients to grow, and this type of organic fertilizer is ideally balanced with growth-enhancing nutrients. A Fish & Seaweed Emulsion is one of the most frequently used Fish Fertilizers, and when used properly, goes a long way in fertilizing your plants, lawn, and garden. Fish Emulsion is considered one of the most advantageous liquid fertilizers for optimal vegetable growth.
Things to Remember About a Fish & Seaweed Emulsion Fertilizer:
- It’s a blend of fertilizers with a 2-3-1 NPK content (Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium)
- It’s a combination of fish emulsion and seaweed with carbohydrates and minerals
- It’s available in both an organic and non-organic blend
- It’s is an organic fertilizer that consists of partially decomposed, ground-up fish
- Most Emulsions are organic and have a distinctive fishy smell
- Due to the high amount of nitrogen, plants can be burned if the emulsion is overused
- It’s great for the organic garden while a kelp emulsion helps encourage rapid growth
- Some blends of this fertilizer contains Fish Emulsion as well as Kelp Emulsion
What Are the Ingredients in Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer?
Fish Emulsions are organic fertilizers that normally contain 2% Nitrogen, 3% Phosphorous, and 1% Potassium – the 3 macronutrients all plants need. The beauty of combining fish and seaweed is that the Nitrogen is more readily available than in seaweed fertilizers alone.
The ingredients in Fish & Seaweed Fertilizers:
- Include Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium along with minerals
- Include carbohydrates that help boost plant immunity
- Include amino acids and micro-nutrients
- Are normally organic in Fish Emulsion formulas
- Are safe for the environment, people, and pets
What Are the Benefits of Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer?
Not only does Fish Emulsion fertilizer contain the 3 macronutrients, it is rich in carbohydrates and is an excellent all-purpose, well-rounded fertilizer that effectively reduces plant stress and encourages root growth.
There are distinctive advantages to Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer:
- It increases marketable yield and plant growth
- It improves the shelf life of fruits and vegetables
- It helps foliage and flowers grow stronger, retain more color, and longer lasting blooms
- It builds natural sugars in plants
- All types of plants will benefit
- It contains complex carbohydrates, essential minerals, and valuable nutrients
- It has none of the downsides of synthetic fertilizers – like the algae bloom that is suffocating marine life, or the poisonous greenhouse gas that is killing beneficial soil bacteria
- It can also help reduce soil compaction and enhance the growth of beneficial bacteria
How to Use Fish & Seaweed Fertilizers?
Many fertilizers come in granular form, but Fish & Seaweed is generally an organic liquid solution that is sprayed on plants.
Recommendation for the application of Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer:
- Read the directions on the label for proper mixing instructions
- Apply as a foliar spray or as a soil and root application
- Require about 2 Tbsp. of the emulsion to 1-gallon of water
- Should be mixed well before application
- Are best applied with a sprayer
- Can be applied once every two weeks
If you want a high-quality Fish & Seaweed Liquid Fertilizer Solution, then try PetraTools’ Fish & Seaweed Fish Fertilizer & Kelp Emulsion Fertilizer. It’s a supercharged plant fertilizer that is great for plants, vegetables, flowers, trees, seeds, and more. The nutrients and enzymes restore the condition of the soil and promotes healthy growth.
PetraTools’ Fish & Seaweed:
- Is created through a cold process that helps retain enzymes, vitamins, and nutrients
- Is processed and blended in America with fresh fish and seaweed
- Is an All-Natural fertilizer for all indoor and outdoor plants as well as compost
- Is a great source of micro-nutrients and macro-nutrients
- Promotes plant growth, rebuilds soil, and boosts production yields
- Is an organic product that is completely safe for the environment
Restore your garden, grass, shrubs, and plants with Fish & Seaweed Fertilizer. It will condition your soil and provide your plants with what they need to thrive. Fish & Seaweed is an excellent all-purpose fertilizer that is perfect for everything you grow.