1 (800) 613-6889
Why You Need to Switch to a Wrist Pull Door Handle
With the ongoing global pandemic posing a serious threat to public health, we need to seek ways to stay on the safe side. One way to prevent germs spread is to minimize contact with surfaces where they stay, such as door handles. Here's why you need to switch to a wrist pull door handle.
It's harder to fight an unseen enemy, which spreads too quickly, such as the COVID-19 virus. This causes panic and worries, pressuring families to change their lifestyle to make sure they won't catch the virus.
Apart from spraying disinfectant on our shoes and bathing from alcohol before entering our homes, have you thought about the first thing you touch when you get home?
That's right. It's your door.
While it makes perfect sense to use your elbows when opening the door, we have to admit that it is not easy. In fact, it seems like a whole new skill to learn.
The good news is that there are already available solutions to open your door without the risk of touching it with our hands.
Why you need it
The wrist pull door handle will definitely take your worries away. This type of handle prevents germs from getting inside your home and harm your family.
It is, in fact, one of the easiest ways you can ensure your family's safety. You no longer have to keep spritzing alcohol to your hands each time you touch your door handle.
How will it help you?
- The wrist pull door handle is true to its name. It lets you use your arm in opening doors instead of holding it with your hands.
- Designed to be easy to use, it is not as awkward as using your elbows in opening the door. It will use your natural body movement to help you open and pass through easily.
- This multipurpose door handle can be used in bathroom doors where the risk of contamination is high.
- Because it is designed to be easy to use, it is also perfect for heavy doors. Thus, a wrist pull handle door is also ideal for business and industrial uses. Besides, it adds safety to workplaces and provides security to businesses as well.
Why should you switch to wrist pull door handles
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, it ensures safety and health and proves to be highly durable. It will not rust and fade, which makes it worth the investment.
- It is easy to maintain and does not require extra care. While good hygiene should be observed by cleaning it regularly, it does not require as much fuss as regular door knobs, which use our hands more.
- It provides convenience, especially if you often come home with your hands full. You can easily open this with your wrist even without having someone to help you open the door.
- Wrist pull door handles have also proven to be more functional, mostly because of its design. Mixing design with function is also why most commercial establishments use these instead of other types of door handles.
Wrist pull door handles are modern and sleek. They add a certain flair to homes and offices, providing a more modernized look that makes space stand out more. Not only do they add aesthetic value to establishments, but they also serve their functions well.
Petra's Wrist Pull Door Handle
Petra Tools commits to making people's lives easier with up-to-date, industrial-grade tools that provide quality solutions and improve the quality of life.
We designed the wrist pull door handle to address the common worry of passing the virus with our hands and risking our families' lives when we get home. In addition to protecting the health of family members, the Petra Wrist Pull Door Handle is also designed to ensure the security of household members
Choosing high-quality door handles is crucial when it comes to the safety and security of any establishment. This is an essential factor when building homes and offices. Doors should look not only good but also effectively provide security against burglars and thieves.
Petra Wrist Pull Handle works well with any interior design. It also offers an ergonomic design, which makes it easy to maneuver for a hassle-free experience. With Petra Tools, you can take care of your health and safety better.