- LARGE COMMERCIAL HOSE & WIDE MOUTH LID: This premium version of the PETRA Fogger Mist Blower comes with an EXTENDED coiled hose for perfect ULV misting. Easily extend this hose above your head to reach plants and garden areas. Large Wide Mouth opening allows for easy filling and features a screen filter to keep dirt/debris out of tank. Effortlessly fill the tank with your desired chemical or insect repellent without messing with clamps or seals like the Hudson 99598 model!
- MISTS UP TO 15 FEET: The premium 1200W motor operates on 110V AC power and can shoot up to 15 feet of chemicals/liquid for maximum fogging. Cover your field, yard, crops, garden, orchards, plants and growing area in record time. The adjustable screw allows you to easily change the rate of flow of your fogger mid-use. With an average particle size of 20-50 microns, this is the ideal fogger for ULV spraying needs.
- COMFORTABLE BACKPACK STRAPS: Carry up to 4 gallons with the PETRA heavy-duty straps that make this atomizer comfortable to use – a professional commercial feel with at home uses. Other mosquito foggers use cheap side straps or handles that easily break and cause discomfort.
- FAMILY RUN BUSINESS: We pride ourselves on being ultra-responsive to our customers’ questions, challenges and requests. The PETRA Fogger is the perfect solution to use commercially, at home, in the city, in the countryside and for all sanitation disinfection needs. Our highly rated customer support will assist you with any issues you may have! If you’re not 100% satisfied with your fogger call or text us!
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Text or Call 800-613-6889 with any questions. We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your PETRA fog machine and will help any way we can. Other foggers provide EXTREMELY limited support on Amazon – but not us. Contact us!
This is a definite time saver, especially if you are in commercial horticulture. Pump sprayers are now a thing of the past! The Petra ULV fogger is a must-have in my opinion. Before, if we needed to treat our plants because pests are present, I would first have to defoliate the big plants in order to decrease the surface area before spraying. Now, defoliating isn’t necessary because the fogger will penetrate through the foliage to ensure 100% coverage....especially on very thick, bushy plants (such as mother plants).
The droplet size or output of the spray can be adjusted which is handy. I think the only thing that would make this unit perfect is if I also had the ability to turn down the air flow behind this unit. It is basically a fogger hooked up to a powerful blower. So, you can forget about spraying small plants in solo cups. They will not only fall over, but will be sent across the room! If I could turn down the airflow on the blower while adjusting the flow rate or droplet size on the sprayer, that would be ideal....I would also be willing to spend a lot more money on a ULV fogger that gave me that kind of control.
Overall, this is a great ULV fogger. It will save you time and product. The insecticides we use seem to stretch further and last longer in the Petra fogger.
So far it's been working perfectly, we are a pest control company and decided to try this electric fogger. No issues until now and have been using it frequently. The only reason i don't rate it with fives stars is we've just been using it less than a month. We'll have to wait and see how it behaves within the next few months.
So far so good. I bought this to get rid of scorpions and spiders in my crawl space. My crawl space is a true crawl space. You can only crawl on your belly. I take off my vents and blow insecticide thru the vents and I am able to cover the whole area. When I do have to go under I can do it without that creepy crawly feeling I had before.
Time will tell if this deserves 5 stars. A couple uses is all I have used it. I did buy a remote switch plug that allows me to turn it on and off easier with a small key fob that I taped to the handle. Their switch system was not thought out well. My first use it was easier to reel in the cord until I could unplug it from my extension cord than trying to contort to hit the switch. Taking it on and off when it weighs a ton is really not an option for me.
The Petra Fogger I ordered is amazing! Gets the job done in a quarter of the time with less work!
I have a small plant farm and it works great.