THIS IS A REFURBISHED UNIT THAT HAS BEEN TESTED AT THE PETRA TESTING FACILITY TO BE IN 100% WORKING ORDER.
Petra Battery Powered Backpack Sprayer With Custom Fitted Cart And 100 Foot Commercial Hose, 2 Wands Included, Spray Pistol, Quick Connect Handles, Commercial Quality Heavy Duty Sprayer, 6.5 Gallon - 6-8 Hours Continuous Spray To Never Pump Again
- INCLUDES CUSTOM FITTED CART - This sprayer was custom molded to lock perfectly with the commercial quality cart. The STEEL frame and large flat-free tires provide easy transportation - No more wobbly cart! Features extended hose rack and built-in wand holder.
- 100 FOOT COMMERCIAL QUALITY HOSE: Get the longest backpack sprayer hose on the market to easily cover large areas without moving your sprayer! Includes an additional 4 foot hose with easy-to-change quick connect fittings. Automatic 70+ PSI pump with adjustable output! Includes pistol attachment for fine mist to targeted spray pattern.
- NEVER PUMP AGAIN - BATTERY POWERED: Sprays For 6-8 hours on a single battery charge or over 200 gallons of solution so that you can spray all day on a single charge without worrying about pumping. The 12AH lead acid battery provides 4X the battery life of other lithium battery sprayers. If needed, battery can be changed quickly. Includes fully-automatic AC charger that completely charges battery in 8 hours. Includes easy-clean tank drain.
- BOTH STAINLESS STEEL WAND & ACID BLEACH WAND INCLUDED: Meet all your spraying needs with stainless steel adjustable wand and plastic acid bleach wand. Includes heavy-duty steel valve handle as well as plastic squeeze handle with locking mechanism - both handles include easy-to-change quick connect adapters. Large wide mouth lid allows for easy filling with screen filter to keep dirt & debris out of tank. Includes 4 different nozzle attachments!
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Text or Call 800-613-6889 with any questions. We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your PETRA HD-5000 Sprayer and will help any way we can. Contact us! Quality control testing and final assembly on each sprayer completed at our testing centers in the USA!